First Time HomeBuyer Counseling
Bii Gii Wiin CDLF has certified trainers That teach an American Indian curriculum called “Pathways Home." The workshop teaches about the home buying process and the benefits of home ownership. Things you will learn through this workshop will include:
- What are the steps to becoming a homeowner?
- How you can prepare financially for homeownership?
- What price can you afford to pay for a home?
- How does credit impact the home buying process?
- How do you choose the right mortgage loan, and get approved?
- How do I shop for a home?
- What to do when you are ready to make an offer?
- What responsibilities should I plan for once I own a home?
First Time Homebuyer Classes
Our homebuyer workshops are offered frequently. No matter where you're at in the process, we're able to help you game plan for success. Get in touch today if you're interested in learning more about, or registering for our class.
One-on-one Counseling for Homebuyers
We also offer one-on-one, personalized counseling to help you get ready to buy your first home. Whether you've already taken our classes or not, get in touch if you'd like to sit down for a personalized planning session with our first time homebuyer team.